Thornton Neighbourhood Plan would not be produced without the effort, support and drive of the Forum. The group comprises 21 (or more) people that live or work locally, or are elected members from Hull City Council, and who represent the local community. This page provides details of meetings undertaken on your behalf.
- Forum minutes – details what was said/agreed at meetings to date
- East Area Committee – references updates made to the City Council’s local Area Committee
- City Council confirmation – references support given in preparing the plan and Forum
- Forum constitution – sets out the working arrangements of the Forum
- Forum members – sets out those involved on the Forum and contact details
- Draft work programme – sets out arrangements in organising plan production